On this page you find publications that originate from the Research Training Group. People from the Research Training Group are marked as follows: Graduates*, Associate+, Supervisor^
- Barth, L.* & Wagner, D.^ (2018, February). Exploiting flexibility in smart grids at scale. In Computer Science – Research and Development (2018) Volume 33, Issue 1-2, pp 185-191. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00450-017-0357-4
- Barth, L.*, Ludwig, N.*, Mengelkamp, E.+, & Staudt, P.* (2017). A comprehensive modelling framework for demand side flexibility in smart grids. Computer Science-Research and Development, 1-11.
- Jakob, W.; Ordiano, J. Á. González; Ludwig, N.*; Mikut, R.^; Hagenmeyer, V.^ (2017): Towards coding strategies for forecasting-based scheduling in smart grids and the energy lab 2.0. In: Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion on - GECCO '17. the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion. Berlin, Germany. New York, New York, USA: ACM Press, S. 1271–1278.
- Ludwig, Nicole*; Waczowicz, Simon+; Mikut, Ralf^; Hagenmeyer, Veit^ (2017): Mining Flexibility Patterns in Energy Time Series from Industrial Processes. In: Frank Hoffmann, E. Hüllermeier und Ralf Mikut (Hg.): Proceedings. 27. Workshop Computational Intelligence, Dortmund, 23. - 24. November 2017: KIT Scientific Publishing, S. 13–32.
- Mengelkamp, E.+, Staudt, P.*, Garttner, J., & Weinhardt, C.^ (2017, June). Trading on local energy markets: A comparison of market designs and bidding strategies. In European Energy Market (EEM), 2017 14th International Conference on the (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Schoch, J., Staudt, P.*, & Setzer, T. (2017, January). Smart Data Selection and Reduction for Electric Vehicle Service Analytics. In Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Staudt, P.*, Garttner, J., & Weinhardt, C.^ (2017, June). Electricity and telecommunication markets: A discussion of market designs. In European Energy Market (EEM), 2017 14th International Conference on the (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Staudt, P.*, Wegner, F.+, Garttner, J., & Weinhardt, C.^ (2017, June). Analysis of redispatch and transmission capacity pricing on a local electricity market setup. In European Energy Market (EEM), 2017 14th International Conference on the (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Christian Stier, Dominik Werle*, and Anne Koziolek^. Deriving power models for architecture-level energy efficiency analyses. In Computer Performance Engineering: 14th European Workshop, EPEW 2017, Berlin, Germany, September 7-8, 2017, Proceedings, Philipp Reinecke and Antinisca Di Marco, editors, 2017, pages 214-229. Springer International Publishing, Cham. 2017.