The KIT already offers several lectures that are related to the Research Training Group content-wise.
This includes the following ones:
- Energy Informatics
- Organic Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Quantitative Methods in Energy Economics
- Basics of Liberalised Energy Markets
- Market Engineering: Information in Institutions
- eEnergy: Markets, Services, Systeme
- Seminar "Energy Informatics" in Winter Semester 2016/2017 "Energy Informatics" (organized by several chairs)
- Seminar "Methods and Algorithms to Evaluate and Optimize Conduction-bound Energy-Supply Systems" (organized by several chairs)
During the lifetime of the Research Training Group, we will also offer new lectures, seminars and lab courses specifically for the Research Training Group. Information on these offers will appear here in due course.